Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

"UUM in My Heart"

After finished my STPM, I continue my study at Universiti Utara Malaysa. I am taking Islamic finance and Banking. Actually, UUM is my third choice after UPSI and UMS. I’m actually want to be a teacher. That’s why I choose UPSI as my first choice. But I didn’t get it and I get UUM. May be my luck is at UUM. I think Allah SWT had been make the best decision for us. So I accept it even though I know that UUM is very far from my hometown. I need to take flight from Tawau to Kuala Lumpur. It takes about 2 hours 45 minute..then I need take a bus from Kuala Lumpur to UUM. It takes about 8 hour to arrive at UUM…Very2 tired actually…but I think this is the best chance to see the real world rather than stay at Sabah..i can learn many new thing..i can go many place…I also can get new friend here…. Even though my friends always did not understand what I’m talking about..hehe..
Now….i want to share with you a little bit about UUM…UUM actually a public university, located at Sintok, Kedah... it was formally incorporated on 16 February 1984. UUM actually had their own big mission…its mission is to provides a leadership role for management education in our country..thats why we call UUM as management University..i’m really thankful for continue my study here..this place very beautiful…. 

I want to share with u some pictures about UUM...
UUM FROM UPWARD LOOK

DEWAN MUADZAM SHAH (OUR CONVOCATION HALL)




SWIMMING POOL

 UUM MAIN GATE (VERY UNIQUE)

EQUINE CENTRE

UUM GO KART

 TAMAN RUSA


No comments: