Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

The Beautiful of "FRIENDSHIP"

Friendship is a priceless gift,
It cannot be bought or sold,
But its value is far greater,
Than a mountain made of Gold.

For gold is cold and lifeless,
It can neither see nor hear,
And in the time of trouble,
It is powerless to cheer.

It has no ears to listen,
Nor heart to understand.

It cannot bring you comfort,
Or reach out a helping hand.

So when you ask God for a gift,
be thankful if He sends......
Not diamond, pearls and riches,
But the love of real true friends....

What you know about friendship?
Friendship is a personal relationship shared between each friend for the welfare of other, in other words, it is the relationship of trust, faith and concern for each other feelings. A friend is one who knows you as a person and regards you for what you are and not he or she is looking in a good friend.

Friendship is all about how much you care and understand each other. It is pure relationship which would make your friend smile, feel good as to how much you love him and care for him.

I think, everyone of us has friend. Same goes to me. I'm thankful to Allah for give me friends that always support me and always make my life full of fun. Thanx to all of you because  willing to be my friend and I'm sorry if i had been make your life trouble and I only want to say that "you are my true friends".....

Here are some quotes of friendship

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard
"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."
-Steve
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
- Sent by Lysha




No comments: